Fume Scrubbers and Exhaust Systems Overview
- Fume Scrubbers
- Custom Hoods with Packing Enclosures
- Custom Duct Systems
- Complete Odor Control Systems
- On-site Installation
- Spare parts and Repairs
Mech-Chem engineers, fabricates and installs high efficiency, low maintenance fume exhaust systems designed to remove water soluble contaminants by means of gas absorption and mechanical impingement. These units can be standard-sized or custom built in order to conform to space and height limitations or layout preferences.
Proper fume control equipment also requires the proper installation and system integration to be the most effective. Because we are more than just a fume scrubber manufacturer, Mech-Chem Associates, Inc. provides complete solutions to your fume and exhaust problems through:
- Total system design and integration
- Automated pH control
- Performance data for air permits
- Professional installation by experienced engineers
- Extensive experience in system design
- Selection of proper materials of construction
- Utilize high performance Lamtec packing
- Flexibility in choosing components for best performance
We add the value of 18 years of chemical process design experience and expertise to every fume scrubber and exhaust system that we design, fabricate, and install.
1. Fume Scrubber with Packed Bed
2. Exhaust Blower
3. Hoods/Duct Systems
4. System Controls and Integration
5. Installation and Start-Up
By offering all five parts of a fume ventilation, exhaust, and scrubbing system, Mech-Chem Associates, Inc. can provide a better, more efficient and effective system.